Services that deliverInternational Jet Traders' corporate aircraft brokerage services provide you with a significant competitive advantage through each step of the negotiation process:
We'll present your aircraft to the world market via an aggressive sales program featuring web site listings, a color brochure and spec sheet, trade advertising and international networking. Our comprehensive database reaches buyers of aircraft worldwide, immediately putting you in touch with a ready market. As your sales agent, we'll coordinate aircraft showings, handle buyer negotiations and represent you throughout closing.
- Market Price Evaluation
- Marketing & Advertising
- Aircraft showings and demo flight coordination
- Offer and Sales Term negotiation
- Assistance with Pre-purchase inspection
- Assistance with Closing and Delivery
AcquisitionsFollowing a comprehensive market evaluation, we'll conduct a relentless global pursuit on your behalf for quality aircraft -- with top resale value -- that meet your specifications. Once a potential purchase is identified, we'll coordinate pre-purchase inspections to ensure the aircraft's pedigree and maintenance history. We're there to represent your interests through contract review and closing and, of course, we'll be there for your next purchase.
- Cost evaluation & Mission Analysis
- Aircraft Search & Availability report
- Field Inspection
- Contract negotiation
- Pre-purchase inspection coordination
- Acceptance flight assistance
- Assistance with procurement of crew, insurance & peripheral service